About the job
Job Name: Online Business Manager/Virtual Assistant (Admin, Operations & Support Role)
It’s a simple 5 stage process you’ll have to go through to join Wishup as an Online Business Manager:
1) You can start by filling out the basic details here: https://bit.ly/3gyt2EZ
2) Once all the details are filled in, you will encounter 2 online tests, the Aptitude test (25 minutes duration) & the English writing test (15 minutes duration) on the same link.
Once the above two steps are completed, an update will be shared with you within 48 business hours. Please keep an eye on your Inbox/Spam folder for the same. After the successful completion of the above steps, you will go through:-
3) Telephonic discussion
4) Video interview
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India’s leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. It was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and has got the support of marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric in its journey to be the biggest all remote company in the world.
In short, we pioneered remote working when very few believed in the concept and now we are leading the way for the entire world to see!
– An Online Business Manager/Virtual Assistant at Wishup is a remote full-time employee that works for and is trained by Wishup, and is deployed to engage with one or more US-based clients.
– The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
– The role would require working in the US time zone
Whats in it for you?
– International exposure: Youll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
– No hassle of US visa application; since its remote working
– Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
– Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
– Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
– A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Online Business Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or all of the following tasks:
– Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
– Project Management
– Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
– CRM and Lead Management
– Online Research
– Lead Generation
– Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
You’re a great fit if you have:
– At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
– A stable career employment track record
– Impeccable written and spoken English
– An aptitude for mathematics and logic
– A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
The commitment to a long-term association is highly expected from the candidate. Also, since this is a remote position, you must be self-driven and organized.
– High-speed internet connection
– Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
– Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
– Ability to work with US time zones
Work Shift (either of the following may be allocated):
Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. – 3:30 a.m. IST
Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. – 6:30 a.m. IST
Salary: up to 50k/month
Company Reviews: https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Wishup-Reviews-E1511572.htm?filter.iso3Language=eNg
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/
Training at Wishup:
ife at Wishup:
For more info, drop an email to email@example.com
About the job About Fisker Inc. California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable...Apply For This Job
About the job Business Development Manager- B2B – Telugu NxtWave is one of India’s fastest-growing Ed-Tech startups. NxtWave is revolutionizing...Apply For This Job
About the job About Accenture: Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security....Apply For This Job
About the job Project Manager, Data Automation (S&P Global Market Intelligence) The Role: Project Manager, Data Automation Grade (relevant for...Apply For This Job
About the job SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and...Apply For This Job
About the job Weve always been an organisation with purpose; to use the power of communications to make a better...Apply For This Job