About the job
Front-end Software Architect – Job Description
Pragmatic Play is a fast growing and one of largest leading B2B content provider to the iGaming Industry and to our customers around the world, offering a multi-product portfolio that is innovative, regulated. Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino, and bingo.
PragmaticPlay is looking to hire Front-end Architect, who will be responsible for both client and server side application logic. Work closely with other team members, leads, QA team and engineering managers and develop best in class products and features which meets various business requirements.
You should be able to write clean, maintainable, efficient, robust, highly scalable, reusable, secure and high performing application components and services as per the required specifications. You will follow the best development practices, secure development process, coding standards, documentation and methodologies such as Agile/Scrum. You should be good at understanding the requirements at high level and obtain details and deliver assigned tasks with high quality within given time.
We are looking for an experienced Front-end Architect
What you will need –
B.E/B.Tech with 10+ years total experience and 5+ years in Architecture.
· 5 years or more experience in Frontend Development.
Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, responsive design, single page applications.
Experience of building highly scalable product right from scratch.
Expertise in caching, minification, bundling techniques to improve front end performance.
Experience in integrating with a CDN to optimize resource bandwidth.
Experience in working with AB Test frameworks.
Experience in using front end monitoring tools to troubleshoot errors and recognise performance bottlenecks.
Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and coding.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools(GIT, SVN), working experience with Agile methodology and fast iterative development cycles.
Deep understanding of technology and architecture in a highly scalable and available setup
· Practical experience and ability to drive design and architecture of multiple subsystems with other senior members of the team
Experience with new open source technologies and their adoption into product
Self-driven, responsible, and keen eye to details
Strong collaborator and has skills to participate/guide technical discussions
· Ability to achieve consensus amongst stakeholders.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences
· Past experience with startups and fast paced environments is an added advantage
As a Frontend Architect, you will be responsible to-
· Design front-end architecture with architectural guidelines in mind (secure, high-performing, scalable, extensible, flexible, simple).
· Architect, Design and develop front-end applications.
· Turn business requirements into technical designs.
· Turn style guides into front-end frameworks and coding standards.
· Decipher information architecture and visual designs and turn them into front-end code.
· Develop front-end code that integrates with back-end interfaces.
· Architect, develop, and test for cross-browser and cross-platform applications.
· Lead frontend technical development efforts independently, define software architecture, explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation of advanced visualization products.
· Collaborate with various cross functional teams like design, product management and backend architects and development teams to validate prototypes and to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces which meets client requirements.
· Translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components.
· Suggest continuous improvements in user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
Working with us
At Pragmatic Play, were curious, innovative, collaborative and tenacious. We celebrate diversity of thought, and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, youll thrive here.
Disclaimer: Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.
Pragmatic Play is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
About the job Your role As part of UBSs vision to convene THE global ecosystem for investing where thought...Apply For This Job
About the job Role Purpose The purpose of this role is to provide solutions and bridge thegap between technology and...Apply For This Job
About the job Job TitleArchitect II – Testing Job Description Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to...Apply For This Job
About the job About Team: Digital Engineering is Thermo Fishers Software Engineering center of excellence. This center of excellence provides...Apply For This Job
About the job Our Exciting Opportunity! We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing,...Apply For This Job
About the job Job Title: Finance Business Architect – Basel IV Location: Chennai About Barclays Barclays is a British universal...Apply For This Job