At EY, youll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And were counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Role Name And Description
Advanced Analyst – The primary role of an Advanced Analyst is to analyse information to prepare accurate tax returns and help Seniors/Managers manage relationships with the client
The job holder will work on U.S. individual, trust and partnership tax returns
Your Key Responsibilities
Good grasp of baseline tax technical issues and processes relevant to U.S. individual returns; demonstrate an
understanding of more complex technical issues
– Prepare complex tax returns
– Consistently provide high quality work
– Take on a more advanced role on less complex assignments
– Demonstrate an ability to supervise, review, develop and delegate to Tax Analysts
– Contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and effective responses to client needs and concerns
– Maintain collaborative relationships with EY colleagues
– Assist Seniors and Managers on special projects, as requested
– Proactively identify issues and recommend solutions
– Demonstrate professionalism and poise in demeanour, attitude, communication, behaviour and interaction with others
– Motivate, inspire and coach Tax Analysts
– Mentor new members of the team
– Contribute actively to creating a high performing team
Skills And Attributes For Success
– Good grasp of baseline tax technical issues and processes relevant to U.S. individual returns demonstrate an
understanding of more complex technical issues
Additional skills requirements
– Demonstrate effective written and oral communications skills in English
– Good analytical, verbal and numerical skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
Tax technical knowledge relevant to U.S. individual, trust and partnership returns; demonstrate an understanding of more complex technical issues
Have formal education in commerce/ finance
Ideally, youll also have
Effective communicate skills by being articulate, thoughtful and adapting communications to target audiences; interacting effectively in person, by phone and in writing
– Good analytical, numeric and people management skills
What We Look For
Bachelors or Masters degree in finance/commerce
0-4 years of working with major global corporation (Big 4, Finance shared services etc.)
What We Offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. Well introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
Continuous learning: Youll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: Well provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: Well give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: Youll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
We are currently looking for Data Scientist in India for our offices in multiple locations & Remote working. We are...Apply For This Job
Do you enjoy watching the latest movies, television shows, or sporting events on your computer, tablet or smartphone? Do you...Apply For This Job
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our...Apply For This Job
At EY, youll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support,...Apply For This Job
About Accenture: Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience...Apply For This Job