About the job
Our client, a leading philanthropic investment firm, is looking for independent consultants who can deliver the following responsibilities :
– Identifying key trends in the space that could help advance our quality of work across sectors. Scoping out new high potential opportunities
– Reviewing and analyzing business plans, investment proposals, and organization budgets; prioritizing opportunities, conducting necessary diligence on prospects
– Supporting deal execution by taking shortlisted opportunities through a well-defined approval and closing process, including definitive documentation, legal and financial due diligence (as applicable)
– Working closely with investees (for-profit and non-profit) on strategic aspects to help them scale successfully, achieve their financial targets and impact potential, including by engaging with the Board, co-investors, etc.
– Monitoring the performance of the investees (for-profit and non-profit) periodically
– Regularly monitoring the performance of the portfolio (for-profit and non-profit)
– Working closely with investees (for-profit and non-profit) on strategic aspects to help them scale successfully, achieve their financial targets and impact potential
– Provide analytic and strategic support to portfolio companies as needed
– Market scanning on potential competitors, acquisitions & partnerships
– Participate in follow-on financing discussions, build investment materials
– Assist in building exit pathways
– Building relationships with other investors, start-up founders/executives and other eco-system players to identify potential areas of collaboration
– Develop and publish a thesis for investments across sectors
– Collaborate internally to advance the firm’s strategy and mission
– Represent the team in a manner that is consistent with our mission
– Perform other responsibilities, as necessary
This project requires Full-Time capacity for the duration of 6 months.
– Deep passion to make a difference in the nascent and fast-developing spaces of digital identity, governance & citizen engagement and property rights
– Good understanding of challenges in the space and familiarity with key technology-led interventions that are making a positive impact would be helpful.
– 2-5 years of business experience, preference for those in direct investing roles (e.g. in leading private equity or venture capital firm, impact investment firm or corporate development group within a large company), management consultancy or project management roles for reputed institutions.
– Good communication skills Excellent writing and presentation skills; ability to communicate succinctly
– Good interpersonal skills Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues around the world
– Sound knowledge of investment execution
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity Provide HR support for the one of our core business while...Apply For This Job
About the job Project Description Client is one of the largest bank in Netherlands and have implemented Murex 3.1 for...Apply For This Job
About the job HIR ING Job Skills Core Java – HCI, Java, Domain Description Technical Skills: Bachelors degree in computer...Apply For This Job
About the job This job is sourced from a job board. Learn moreAbout Linguee Global Solutions Website Our organization holds...Apply For This Job
About the job Role Purpose The purpose of this role is to provide solutions and bridge thegap between technology and...Apply For This Job
About the job Consultant Indirect Tax The multi-layered indirect tax levied both at the Central and State level in India...Apply For This Job